If real and sustainable growth and mentorship in both your professional and personal life are what you are seeking, then working at Boundless Media USA has been described by past team members as “a chance in a lifetime, in a lifetime of chance.” Learning and opportunities abound. Your growth is as unlimited as your potential. However, working at Boundless Media USA requires a steadfast determination to excellence. Nothing less. You learn through unique hands-on work in one of the country’s legendary, award-winning media companies for the last four decades.
Some of the extraordinary opportunities include:
- Free weekly mentorship
- Hands-on weekly Zoom team meeting
- Opportunity to join special assignment committees learning-by-doing gaining leadership skills and building confidence
- World-class guest speakers
Jobs are like going to church: it’s nice once or twice a year to sing along and eat something and all that, but unless you really believe there’s something meaningful going on, it gets to be a drag going in every single week. Our team believes that the growth witnessed in our team members is indeed holy and worth celebrating.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE (JAN 2023):
1. Part-Time Special Projects Coordinator (Flexible Hours): Manhattan Beach, CA Area
Freedom – Flexibility – Autonomy
Dream of a career in entertainment, media, public relations, or branding? This could be your “chance in a lifetime in a lifetime of chance.” Seeking entry-level, smart, hungry, motivated person looking to break into the dynamic world of entertainment, media, public relations, and branding.
Battles are won from within, and we offer an extraordinary opportunity to work hands-on in a rare environment of both professional and personal dynamic growth. Approximately 15 hours a week. Must be smart, very reliable, detailed-oriented, very organized, and hungry to learn and grow.
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: $600.00 per month
2. Partner Acquisition Team Members
A huge growth opportunity to engage top media clients. Rewarding team culture and environment as you learn alongside the top media experts in the P.R. and Entertainment Industry. This unique, independent, and client-facing role offers you a positive work culture of:
Dream of a career in entertainment, media, public relations, or branding? This could be your “chance in a lifetime and a lifetime of chance.” We are seeking an entry-level, smart, hungry, motivated person looking to break into the dynamic world of entertainment, media, public relations, and branding. Battles are won from within and we offer an extraordinary opportunity to work hands-on in a rare environment of both professional and personal dynamic growth.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- This unique partner acquisition team member role is commission based ONLY – (profits are better than wages). You will be compensated based on the number of client signage and business growth and marketing development to our media agency. If you would like to know the starting and advanced commission compensation beforehand, please send an email with this inquiry, and our team will get back to you immediately.
- The partner acquisition team member role is a flexible, fully remote opportunity.
- Our only team requirement is to please dedicate 10 hours minimum of your time, and be present/attend our once-a-week Friday Team Meetings at 3PM – 4PM PST, and following right afterward, our Friday New Business Meetings at 4PM – 5PM PST. You will be working directly with key team members on new business strategies, identifying leads, and building your skills for your future.
Our ideal candidate must be smart, have a “take-charge” mentality and approach in communicating, be highly motivated and set the bar high for their teammates, be very reliable, and be anxious to learn and grow in an award-winning setting.
If you naturally shine and grow in a fast-paced manner, and excel at everything you do (hey we can settle with a perfectionist) then we want to hear from you!
Take the time to review this video about our founder: https://youtu.be/bpflKSljknk
Want to explore more about our unique media team? Contact us today at Careers@BoundlessMediaUSA.com!